WNFZ (94.3 THE X)/YUENGLING
Rules and Regulations
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be 21 years or older.
2. No purchase is necessary to enter.
3. Only one entry per person.
4. Only one person per household may become qualified.
5. Incomplete or ineligible entries or registrations may be disqualified.
6. Grand Prize is
a. a Liberty Travel voucher valued at $2000 to be used for airfare and hotel accommodations for winner of contest and a guest
b. (2) Tickets to a winner’s choice of 1 of 3 concerts including a) Nine Inch Nails in Las Vegas 11/15 or 11/16 b) Pearl Jam 11/29 in Portland, OR 3) Hangout Festival in may 2014 in Gulf Shores, AL for winner and a guest to take place after November 2013 and May 2014 (locations to be listed at www.943theX.com between 9/9/13 and 10/6/13)
7. Qualifiers will be as follows:
94.3 the X.com: up to 100 qualifiers
Yuengling Text & 94.3 the X remote broadcasts/appearances: up to 150 qualifiers
8. METHOD OF ENTRY:
a. Visit www.943theX.com and follow the links to enter between 9/16 and 10/8
b. Register in person at specified “X-Venture” 94.3 the X station appearances at Yuengling vendors between 9/9 and 10/8
c. Text in a short code found at Yuengling “X-Venture” displays between 9/9 and 10/8
9. All qualifiers will be required to attend a grand prize giveaway at Bearden Field House on Thursday 10/24/13 between 6pm and 8pm. Entrants must be 21 to attend. Attendees who are not qualifiers previously will not be allowed to register on 10/24/13. Qualifiers will be required to check in from 6pm to 7pm. Qualifiers who do not check in by 7pm will be disqualified. Upon check in qualifiers will be assigned to a group (up to 3 groups). Groups will then be eliminated by a TBD method until one group remains. Qualifiers in the final group will participate in a reverse drawing with the winner of the reverse drawing being awarded the “X-Venture” grand prize.
10. WNFZ is NOT responsible for any lost mail, incorrect addresses, incorrect phone numbers, or failure to notify winners of the grand prize event.
11. Employees of South Central Media or other radio stations in the Knoxville area and their respective affiliated companies, distributors, advertising and promotion agencies, and the immediate family members or household members of each are ineligible. Employees of Participating sponsors and employees of any other company where a live remote is held are ineligible.
12. WNFZ may require proof of age, identification and/or social security number prior to delivering a prize.
13. Grand Prize winner is responsible for all, fees, licenses, and registration.
14. Registrations or entries that are determined by Station Management to be fraudulent, incomplete, and illegible or duplicates will be void and the person making such an entry will be barred from further participation.
15. All entries and registrations become the property of WNFZ and will not be acknowledged or returned.
16. South Central Media and WNFZ are not responsible for theft, destruction, or failure of delivery of, or unauthorized access or alterations to, contest entries, and the radio station reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest for any such occurrences.
17. WNFZ is not responsible for loss of service to the contest phone number due to overload, busy signals, or any other factors that may prevent an individual from completing his/her call. WNFZ cannot be held liable for (a) any lost or stolen membership entries or registrations, prizes or contest information, (b) any attempted registration or contact of grand prize event including phone or mail problems, lost, disconnected, not fully received, illegible or inaudible, nor (c) any technical malfunction related to any computer network, software, internet access, ISP's, servers, routers, or any other technical problem that may impact registration or prize claim including, without limitation, any internet telephone call connections, fax transmission or telephone calls. WNFZ and its sponsors are not responsible for printing errors.
18. By participating in this contest, each entrant hereby consents to WNFZ and its sponsors using the contestant’s name, voice, likeness, biographical information, hometown, his/her participation in the contest, and the substance of the contestant’s entry (in whole or in part) for on-air broadcast and for advertising and promotional purposes. Entrant agrees that no additional compensation will be paid for such usage.
19. South Central Media and WNFZ reserve the right to make rules, contest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates. WNFZ shall be the sole arbiters in all matters relating to the contest and the interpretation of the contest rules. The decisions of WNFZ shall be final. WNFZ reserves the right to cancel the contest at any time without prior notification.
20. Entry into WNFZ contests constitutes an agreement to abide by these rules, as well as any other specific contest rules established by WNFZ. These contest rules supersede, to the extent only of any conflict, any applicable general contest rules of WNFZ.
21. Copies of these complete contest rules are available at South Central Media Station studios located at 1100 Sharps Ridge Road, Knoxville, TN 37917.
22. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.