X @ Work Harley Day Perk Giveaway Rules and Regulations
WNFZ/BUD LIGHT/KNOXVILLE HARLEY DAVIDSON
“X @ Work Harley Day Perk”
Rules and Regulations
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be 21 years or older.
2. The Grand Prize is a 2012 Harley Davidson XL 883L.
3. There are three ways for listeners to qualify to participate in the Grand Prize Giveaway. 1-Listen to 94.3 the X 11/19/12 to 12/14/12 and call 656-5943 when the cue to call is played Monday thru Friday in the 9am, 2pm, and 5pm hours. 2 – Register at specified 94.3 the X remote broadcasts between 11/12/12 and 12/14/12. 3 – Register at Bud Light vendor displays between 11/12/12 and 12/14/12.
4. Employees and relatives of South Central Media or other radio stations in the Knoxville area and their respective affiliated companies, distributors, advertising and promotion agencies, and the immediate family members or household members of each are ineligible. Employees and relatives of participating sponsors/employees of any company where a live remote is held are ineligible.
5. WNFZ may require proof of age, identification and/or social security number prior to delivering a prize.
6. No purchase is necessary to enter.
7. Only one entry per person.
8. Only one person per household may become qualified.
9. Incomplete or illegible entries or registrations may be disqualified.
10. The grand prize giveaway will be on or around 12/20 at a TBD location/time. The method of grand prize giveaway is currently TBD. The WNFZ Promotions Department will call all qualifiers and/or send letters with information of the time, date, and location of the grand prize giveaway. WNFZ is NOT responsible for any lost mail, incorrect addresses, incorrect phone numbers, or failure to notify winners of the grand prize event.
11. Qualifiers must be present to win or have someone present on their behalf. WNFZ staff must have the name of the stand in at least 24 hours before the drawing, and stand in must be at least 21 years old. No one will be allowed on the premises under the age of 21.
12. Grand Prize winner is responsible for all, fees, licenses, and registration.
13. Membership registrations or entries that are determined by Station Management to be fraudulent, incomplete, and illegible or duplicates will be void and the person making such an entry barred from further participation.
14. All entries and registrations become the property of WNFZ and will not be acknowledged or returned.
15. WNFZ is not responsible for loss of service to the contest phone number due to overload, busy signals, or any other factors that may prevent an individual from completing his/her call. WNFZ cannot be held liable for (a) any lost or stolen membership entries or registrations, prizes or contest information, (b) any attempted registration or contact of grand prize event including phone or mail problems, lost, disconnected, not fully received, illegible or inaudible, nor (c) any technical malfunction related to any computer network, software, internet access, ISP's, servers, routers, or any other technical problem that may impact registration or prize claim including, without limitation, any internet telephone call connections, fax transmission or telephone calls. WNFZ and its sponsors are not responsible for printing errors.
16. By participating in this contest, each entrant hereby consents to WNFZ and its sponsors using the contestant’s name, voice, likeness, biographical information, hometown, his/her participation in the contest, and the substance of the contestant’s entry (in whole or in part) for on-air broadcast and for advertising and promotional purposes. Entrant agrees that no additional compensation will be paid for such usage.
17. South Central Media and WNFZ reserve the right to make rules, contest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates. WNFZ shall be the sole arbiters in all matters relating to the contest and the interpretation of the contest rules. The decisions of WIMZ shall be final. WNFZ reserves the right to cancel the contest at any time without prior notification.
18. Entry into WNFZ contests and constitutes agreement to abide by these rules, as well as any other specific contest rules established by WNFZ. These contest rules supersede, to the extent only of any conflict, any applicable general contest rules of WNFZ.
19. Copies of these complete contest rules are available at South Central Media studios located at 1100 Sharps Ridge Road, Knoxville, TN 37917.
20. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.