Super Party Rules
WVRX/COORS LIGHT/BAILEY’S SPORTS GRILLE
"Big Game Party" Rules and Regulations
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be 21 years or older to enter or win. The grand prize is a new recliner and the winner's choice of 4-days, 3-nights to their choice of Myrtle Beach, SC or Daytona Beach, FL.
2. There are two ways to qualify to compete in the Grand Prize Giveaway. 1-Visit 957 the X dot com and follow the links to enter. A TBD number of entries will be chosen randomly from 957 the X dot com and notified by email or phone to attend the “Super Cold Super Party” on 2/2 at Bailey’s Sports Bar & Grille. 2 - Register onsite at Bailey’s Sports Grill on 2/2. No purchase necessary.
3. (a) Qualifiers drawn from entries at www.957theX.com and onsite at Bailey’s Sports Grille on 2/3 will be drawn in random order to sit in a recliner and watch the Super Bowl for up to a maximum of 9 minutes and 43 seconds.
(b) Each qualifier will remain in the recliner until 9 minutes and 43 seconds has expired or a penalty flag is thrown.
(c) At the conclusion of the 4th quarter of the Super Bowl the qualifier sitting in the recliner will be awarded the recliner and a drive-away vacation to include hotel accommodations at the winner’s choice of Myrtle Beach, SC, Panama City Beach, FL, or Orlando/Daytona Beach.
4. Employees and relatives of Coors light, Bailey’s Sports Bar, South Central Media or other radio stations in the Knoxville area and their respective affiliated companies, distributors, advertising and promotion agencies, and the immediate family members or household members of each are ineligible. Employees of Participating sponsors/employees of any company where a live remote is held are ineligible. Employees, agents and officers of alcohol beverage retailers and distributors and their family members are not eligible to enter or win.
5. WVRX may require proof of age, identification and/or social security number prior to delivering a prize.
6. No purchase is necessary to enter.
7. Only one entry per person
8. Incomplete or illegible entries or registrations may be disqualified.
9. The WVRX Promotions Department will call all qualifiers and/or send emails with information of the time, date, and location of the grand prize giveaway. WVRX is NOT responsible for any lost mail, incorrect addresses, incorrect phone numbers, or failure to notify winners of the grand prize event.
10. Qualifiers must be present to win or have someone present on their behalf. Stand ins at least 21 years old. No one will be allowed on the premises under the age of 21.
11. Grand Prize winner is responsible for all, fees, licenses, and registration.
12. Membership registrations or entries that are determined by Station Management to be fraudulent, incomplete, and illegible or duplicates will be void and the person making such an entry barred from further participation.
13. All entries and registrations become the property of WVRX and will not be acknowledged or returned.
14. WVRX is not responsible for loss of service to the contest phone number due to overload, busy signals, or any other factors that may prevent an individual from completing his/her call. WVRX cannot be held liable for (a) any lost or stolen membership entries or registrations, prizes or contest information, (b) any attempted registration or contact of grand prize event including phone or mail problems, lost, disconnected, not fully received, illegible or inaudible, nor (c) any technical malfunction related to any computer network, software, internet access, ISP's, servers, routers, or any other technical problem that may impact registration or prize claim including, without limitation, any internet telephone call connections, fax transmission or telephone calls. WVRX and its sponsors are not responsible for printing errors.
15. By participating in this contest, each entrant hereby consents to WVRX and its sponsors using the contestant’s name, voice, likeness, biographical information, hometown, his/her participation in the contest, and the substance of the contestant’s entry (in whole or in part) for on-air broadcast and for advertising and promotional purposes. Entrant agrees that no additional compensation will be paid for such usage.
16. South Central Media and WVRX reserve the right to make rules, contest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates. WVRX shall be the sole arbiters in all matters relating to the contest and the interpretation of the contest rules. The decisions of WVRX shall be final. WVRX reserves the right to cancel the contest at any time without prior notification.
17. Entry into WVRX contests and constitutes agreement to abide by these rules, as well as any other specific contest rules established by WVRX. These contest rules supersede, to the extent only of any conflict, any applicable general contest rules of WVRX.
18. Copies of these complete contest rules are available at South Central Media studios located at 1100 Sharps Ridge Road, Knoxville, TN 37917.
19. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.