Miller Lite "Party in Your Backyard" Contest Rules
WNFZ (94.3 THE X)
Rules and Regulations
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be 21 years or older.
2. No purchase is necessary to enter.
3. Only one entry per person. Only one person per household may become qualified. Incomplete or ineligible entries may be disqualified.
4. Grand Prize is live entertainment performing live for approximately 2 hours at the residence of winner the weekend of 8/31 & 9/1 or 9/7 & 9/8 and food and beverages for up to 50 people from Miller Lite.
5. METHOD OF ENTRY: 1) Listen to 94.3 the X weekdays Monday thru Friday 6/10/13 to 8/23/13 for the cue to call that will air daily between the hour of 5pm and 6pm. 2) Register at participating Miller Lite retailers 3) Register at specified 94.3 the X Miller Lite appearance/remote broadcasts.
6. Approximately the week of 8/26/13 one winner will be chosen randomly from all entries received and notified by 94.3 the X to schedule their “backyard party” that will take place the weekend of 8/31 & 9/1 or 9/7 & 9/8.
7. WNFZ is NOT responsible for any incorrect addresses, incorrect phone numbers, or failure to notify winner.
8. Employees of South Central Media or other radio stations in the Knoxville area and their respective affiliated companies, distributors, advertising and promotion agencies, and the immediate family members or household members of each are ineligible. Employees of participating sponsors and employees of any other company where a live remote is held are ineligible. Relatives of employees of participating sponsors and employees of any other company where a live remote is held are ineligible. Employees of alcohol beverage retailers or distributors are not eligible to enter to win.
9. WNFZ may require proof of age, identification and/or social security number prior to delivering a prize.
10. Grand Prize winner is responsible for all, fees, licenses, and registration.
11. Registrations or entries that are determined by Station Management to be fraudulent, incomplete, and illegible or duplicates will be void and the person making such an entry will be barred from further participation.
12. All entries and registrations become the property of WNFZ and will not be acknowledged or returned.
13. South Central Media and WNFZ are not responsible for theft, destruction, or failure of delivery of, or unauthorized access or alterations to, contest entries, and the radio station reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest for any such occurrences.
14. WNFZ is not responsible for loss of service to the contest phone number due to overload, busy signals, or any other factors that may prevent an individual from completing his/her call. WNFZ cannot be held liable for (a) any lost or stolen membership entries or registrations, prizes or contest information, (b) any attempted registration or contact of grand prize event including phone or mail problems, lost, disconnected, not fully received, illegible or inaudible, nor (c) any technical malfunction related to any computer network, software, internet access, ISP's, servers, routers, or any other technical problem that may impact registration or prize claim including, without limitation, any internet telephone call connections, fax transmission or telephone calls. WNFZ and its sponsors are not responsible for printing errors.
15. By participating in this contest, each entrant hereby consents to WNFZ and its sponsors using the contestant’s name, voice, likeness, biographical information, hometown, his/her participation in the contest, and the substance of the contestant’s entry (in whole or in part) for on-air broadcast and for advertising and promotional purposes. Entrant agrees that no additional compensation will be paid for such usage.
16. WNFZ shall be the sole arbiters in all matters relating to the contest and the interpretation of the contest rules. The decisions of WNFZ shall be final.
17. Entry into WNFZ contests constitutes an agreement to abide by these rules, as well as any other specific contest rules established by WNFZ. These contest rules supersede, to the extent only of any conflict, any applicable general contest rules of WNFZ. Copies of these complete contest rules are available at South Central Media Station studios located at 1100 Sharps Ridge Road, Knoxville, TN 37917.
18. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.