MILLER HIGH LIFE® HARLEY-DAVIDSON® MOTORCYCLE SWEEPSTAKES VII
Miller High Life® Harley-Davidson® Motorcycle Sweepstakes VII
(MLR3815 – AL, GA, MD, NC, SC, TN, VA, WV) FINAL 03.22.13
MILLER HIGH LIFE® HARLEY-DAVIDSON® MOTORCYCLE
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Miller High Life Harley-Davidson Motorcycle Sweepstakes VII (“Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal U.S. residents of AL, GA, MD, NC, SC, TN, VA or WV, who are 21 years of age or older. Employees, directors, officers, and agents of MillerCoors LLC (“Sponsor”), Harley-Davidson, Inc. (“Harley-Davidson”), their respective parent companies, divisions, dealers, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, advertising and promotional agencies, and suppliers involved in the Sweepstakes (collectively “Released Parties”), as well as the members of each of their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings and in-laws) and persons residing in the same household of such individuals are not eligible to enter or win. Employees, agents and officers of alcohol beverage retailers or distributors and their family members are also not eligible to enter or win. Void where prohibited by law.
2. HOW TO ENTER: The Sweepstakes begins at or about 10:00:00 AM CT on 05/01/13 and ends 11:59:59 PM CT on 07/31/13 (“Sweepstakes Period”). There are two ways to enter during the Sweepstakes Period:
a) By using an SMS-enabled device to text keyword communicated on advertising materials to 90464. Once your text message is received, you will receive a reply text message asking you to indicate your date of birth (MMDDYYYY) ("Text Message Entry"). Only text messages with a valid keyword and eligible date of birth will automatically be credited with one entry in the Sweepstakes. Standard text message and data rates apply to each message sent or received. Other charges may apply; check your mobile plan for rates/details. Participation may not be possible on all carriers. For help, text the word HELP to 90464. To cease receiving messages regarding the Sweepstakes, text the word STOP to 90464. You will not receive future text messages regarding the Sweepstakes except for notification if you are selected as a potential winner. Please note that proof of text message submission does not constitute proof of delivery/receipt. Limit one (1) text message entry per wireless account during the Sweepstakes Period. If more than one (1) entry is received from the same person, or phone number during the Sweepstakes Period, only the first entry will be considered valid and Sponsor may choose to disqualify all entries submitted by that person at Sponsor’s sole discretion. For purposes of this Sweepstakes, a “day” is the 24-hour period between 12:00:00 AM CT and 11:59:59 PM CT, except on 05/01/13 on which a “day” will be the period between 10:00:00 AM CT and 11:59:59 PM CT. Sponsor’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Sweepstakes. All valid Text Message Entries must be received by 11:59:59 PM CT on 07/31/13.
b) By hand printing on a 3” x 5” paper, your complete name, address, birth date, email address (optional), daytime telephone number, valid keyword (use same keyword as identified for text message entries) and signing your name. Mail entry in a #10 envelope (4.125” x 9.5”) with a return address and first-class postage affixed to: Miller High Life Harley-Davidson Motorcycle Sweepstakes VII – MLR3815, 1745 S. Naperville Rd., Suite 105, Wheaton, IL 60189-5803. Mail received without a verifiable and legible return address is incomplete and not a valid entry. Note: entry form, mailing address and return mailing address all must be the same mailing address, otherwise entry is invalid. Entries without a valid keyword will be considered incomplete and not considered an entry. Limit one (1) entry per #10 envelope, per person/household, during the Sweepstakes Period. No mechanically reproduced entries permitted. All valid mail-in entries must be postmarked by 07/31/13 and received by 5:00 PM CT on 08/07/13. All entries become the sole property of the Sponsor and will not be returned.
3. WINNER SELECTION/NOTIFICATION: Winners will be selected in a random drawing conducted on or about 08/08/13 from among all eligible entries received by Collaborative Marketing Group, an independent judging agency whose decisions on all matters relating to this sweepstakes are final. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received. Prizes will be awarded assuming sufficient eligible entries are received and prize is properly claimed. Potential winners will be notified by phone, text, email or mail within five (5) days after drawing date.
4. PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”): Seven (7) Grand Prizes (One (1) Grand Prize per state, except AL and GA entries will be combined for One (1) Grand Prize) : prize includes one (1) Harley-Davidson Street Bob® motorcycle. Options determined by Sponsor at its sole discretion. ARV: $13,729.00. Winner must take delivery of prize at a dealership as designated by Sponsor and must possess and provide proof of a valid U.S. driver’s license and proof of liability insurance. Prize winner is solely responsible for any expenses and costs in connection with the Grand Prize not expressly described herein as being awarded including, without limitation, the following: (i) all income, federal (including luxury), state and local taxes, including sales tax payable to dealership; (ii) insurance, licensing, and registration fees, (iii) any travel/shipping costs associated with transportation to and from winner’s residence and dealership, (iv) dealer preparation fees and/or additional options, additions or equipment; and (v) any additional expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not described herein as being awarded. Motorcycle will be delivered at a Harley-Davidson® retail location near the winner’s residence as selected by Sponsor. Delivery may take up to three months from date of signed affidavit of potential winner. Winner must take delivery from the HarleyDavidson ® retailer location within thirty (30) days of notification of availability or prize will be forfeited. Sponsor makes no representation to winner as to the fitness or suitability of the prize for any purpose, and Sponsor offers no warranty. Warranty shall be provided by manufacturer. Sponsor disclaims all liability or warranty for prize or any of its components. Prize is awarded pursuant to a revocable, nontransferable license that is personal to the winner and may not be sold, resold, auctioned, bartered, assigned, exchanged, placed in commerce, transferred, given away, donated, or otherwise conveyed. A violation of these restrictions shall revoke winner’s license, and the prize will not be honored. Limit one (1) prize per household/address. ARV of all prizes: $96,103.00.
5. WINNER VERIFICATION: The potential winners are subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. The potential Grand Prize winner swill be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (except where prohibited) within five (5) days of attempted notification or prize will be forfeited in its entirety and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Failure to provide all required information and a signature on the documents will result in forfeiture of winner’s right to claim a prize and may be awarded to an alternate winner, if time permits. A potential winner may be subject to a background check before the prize will be awarded; if a potential winner has been convicted of a felony or any other crime that would reflect negatively on the Sponsor, the potential winner may be disqualified and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner. In the event of noncompliance with these Official Rules, or if prize notification or prize is returned as undeliverable, the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. If a winner for any prize cannot be confirmed by 09/19/13, then the prize will not be awarded.
6. PRIZE TERMS: Prize is not transferable and includes only the items specifically listed as part of prize. No substitution or cash equivalent of prize is permitted except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. If a prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize with another prize of equal or greater value. Any portion of prize not accepted by winner will be forfeited. Federal, state, and local taxes on prize and any expenses relating to the acceptance of and use of prize not specified herein is the responsibility of winner. Sponsor will issue an IRS Form 1099-MISC for winner whose prize is valued at $600 or more. Approximate retail value is as of the time the rules were printed and the value of a prize may fluctuate. A winner is not entitled to any difference between the ARV and the actual value of the prize at the time the prize is awarded.
8. RULES REQUEST: For a copy of the official rules, log onto www.promorules.com/9riUd6 or send a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope (4.125” x 9.5”) postmarked by 08/08/13 to: Miller High Life Harley-Davidson Motorcycle Sweepstakes VII Rules Request – MLR3815R, 1745 S. Naperville Rd., Suite 105, Wheaton, IL 60189-5803.
9. WINNERS LIST: For the names of the winners, available after 08/08/13, send a self-addressed stamped #10 envelope (4.125” x 9.5”), postmarked by 08/08/13, to: Miller High Life Harley-Davidson Motorcycle Sweepstakes VII Winners List – MLR3815W, 1745 S. Naperville Rd., Suite 105, Wheaton, IL 60189-5803.
© 2013 MILLER BREWING COMPANY, MILWAUKEE, WI
Harley-Davidson and the Bar & Shield logo are among the trademarks of H-D U.S.A., LLC and are used with permission.
Harley-Davidson is not a sponsor of this sweepstakes.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. To enter either text* valid keyword given above or on a 3” x 5” paper, sign your name and hand print your complete name, address, birth date, email address (optional), daytime telephone number and valid keyword. Mail entry to: Miller High Life Harley-Davidson Motorcycle Sweepstakes VII – MLR3815, 1745 S. Naperville Rd., Suite 105, Wheaton, IL 60189-5803. See participating retailers’ display for details or, for official rules, log onto promorules.com/9riUd6. Must be 21+ and a legal U.S. resident of AL, GA, MD, NC, SC, TN, VA or WV. Void where prohibited. Begins 5/1/13. Ends 7/31/13. All mail-in entries must be rec’d by 5:00 PM CT on 8/7/13. *Msg&data rates may apply. Text HELP to 90464 for help. Text STOP to 90464 to cease messages.